Newly launched this week is the Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) Video Classroom course! Red Hat is offering a discount of 20% off the video classroom course if you register before August 31st, 2017.
Why did we launch a Satellite 6 video classroom course?
Video classrooms provide you with an interactive "classroom" experience, anywhere you choose. When traveling to an in-person class and spending a week away from the office isn't feasible, having a self-paced video training option is a great alternative. The video classroom courses are led by our most experienced Red Hat certified instructors, recorded in high definition (HD) video, giving you a virtual "in-classroom" setting. You get 90 days of unlimited access to course videos, 80 hours of cloud-lab access, full and searchable transcripts, high-quality, hands-on lab environments, email support, video functionality, and eBooks with your course content.
What will I learn during the RH403 course?
Students will use Satellite 6 to manage the software development life cycle of a subscribed host and its configuration, and learn how to provision hosts integrated with software and Puppet configuration management upon deployment. This includes:
- Installing Red Hat Satellite 6.
- Manage software with Satellite environments and content views.
- Create custom RPM packages.
- Use Satellite to configure hosts with Puppet.
- Provision hosts with integrated software and configuration management.
Who should consider signing up for RH403?
We recommend this course for Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators responsible for the management of multiple servers.
I'm ready to sign up -- give me instructions!
- Visit the Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) course page.
- Select your country in the “You are viewing information for” dropdown.
- Select the “How will you train/test” dropdown and select the “Video Classroom” and then select “Get Started” or “Enroll”.
- Select “Add to Cart” and begin the checkout process.
- Once you arrive at the payment page, select your payment method and then use the following code Promotion Code section: RedHatSatellite6_20_170831
- Finish the process, and you should be all set!
Are there rules or restrictions related to this offer?
There always are! Below are the terms and conditions for this promotion:
- Applies to new RH403 registrations made between March 13, 2017 and August 31, 2017.
- Valid only for Red Hat Satellite 6 Administration (RH403) video classroom course.
- Discounts are based on full list price and will be calculated based on local currency.
- Courses purchased using Red Hat Training Units are excluded.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts or savings programs.
- Red Hat reserves the right to change or cancel this promotion at any time.
Good luck with the course, and let us know your feedback of the new video classroom training option!