March 2019 Releases
- Added support for adding entitlements to Subscription Allocations
February 2019 Releases
Added support for System actions, including adding and removing entitlements and deleting system profiles
Added support for getting a Subscription Allocation List and Subscription Allocation Details
- Support of one consolidated set of Satellite 6 content ISOs
RHSM Web 14.25.0 is now generally available through Customer Portal and includes the following major enhancements:
Errata Improvements: Errata platform has been moved to cert-based services, and performance has been improved for user/group service calls for errata processing.
Cloud Access: Improvements to integration with Red Hat Cloud Access including displaying cloud providers in the system list. Learn more about the program and how to get started.
Red Hat Satellite 6.4 is now an option when adding a subscription allocation.
RHSM Web 14.16.0 includes the additional following major enhancements:
Initiating Subscription Renewals: Users now have the ability to renew subscriptions through RHSM web. The user receives email confirmation after the submission, and they hear back from the renewals team to receive their SLA. Renewal requires the user be able to verify certain account information available:
- email address attached to their Red Hat account
- account number
- contract ID (if applicable)
- subscription number
- end date of their subscription
- Create System Form Update: The instructions in the Create new system profile form are more clear and intuitive.
RHSM Web 14.5.11 includes the additional following major enhancements:
- Subscription Allocations: Users have the ability to move entitlements from one allocation to another. The actions they can take against the allocation is based on their valid subscriptions to the subscription management application (i.e., Red Hat Satellite, Subscription Asset Manager). This feature replaces the outdated Subscription Management Application section of the Customer Portal.
RHSM Web 14.5.5 includes the additional following major enhancements:
- Fixed bug issues regarding terms and conditions and localization.
RHSM Web 14.5.4 includes the additional following major enhancements:
- Systems Attach Subscriptions: Users now have the ability to accept new terms and conditions before attaching subs to their systems.
RHSM Web 14.5.0 includes the additional following major enhancement:
RHSM Web 14.4.3 includes the additional following major enhancements:
- Japanese localization
- Update to the subscription inventory search/filter
- Updates to contract subscription page
- Simplified the filtering in contract systems page
RHSM Web 14.4.0 includes the additional following major enhancements:
- Unified Customer Portal Subscription Management Experience: With the coordinated removal of the Red Hat Network user interface, we now offer a single web experience for hosted Red Hat Subscription Management. All users who visit RHSM web now share the same experience that we have made available as an opt-in option for the past eight months.
To ease this transition, this release includes Identity Cert download functionality, better grouping of Products in the Product Utilization view, and better navigation from the Subscription Number Details screen.