- How to write a systemd unit to manage the loopback interface?
- NetworkManager does not manage
lo(the loopback interface) but we want to make some changes to it without using the network initscript or old network service. How do we do this?
- How to set loopback MTU to a different value on boot?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Changes to
- systemd with no network initscripts
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.