What are 'not for resale' subscriptions?
- Red Hat Partners who have signed a partner agreement are eligible to receive Not-for-Resale (NFR) software subscriptions as a partner benefit. The NFR is free of cost and available to organizations with an active partnership agreement.
- Depending on partner type/go to market, partners will have different NFR’s available with different support levels.
- Please consult the NFR guide for use cases. A NFR can never be used in production.
- For business partners it will take up to 72 hours to get the NFR approved (by Red Hat) and activated.
- For technology partners the NFR will be activated automatically.
- The NFR will be available for 1 year and will have all features of a normal subscription. You can download the subscription on the Red Hat Customer Portal.
- The NFR does not get renewed automatically. You will have to request a new NFR following the steps below.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.