- There are lots of repeating messages written to /var/log/messages similar to the following below on Red hat Enterprise Linux 5 cluster nodes:
Jul 25 04:20:16 node1 openais: [TOTEM] Retransmit List: 6053c6 Jul 25 04:20:16 node1 openais: [TOTEM] Retransmit List: 6053d0
- There are lots of repeating messages written to /var/log/messages similar to the following below on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 cluster nodes:
Sep 22 12:37:45 node1 corosync [TOTEM] Retransmit List: 31 Sep 22 12:37:46 node1 corosync [TOTEM] Retransmit List 1
- RHEL nodes fails to join the cluster with
Retransmit Listerrors in logs.
lvdisplay, etc do not respond after seeing repeating "Retransmit List" messages in the logs.
clusvcadmoperations do not complete when there are retransmits in
GFS2I/O hangs for short periods and the logs show "Retransmit List" repeating over and over during that time.
- Cluster node hangs at ''Joining fence domain'' while booting or while starting
cmanservice after normal boot.
openais retransmissionerrors in logs on cluster nodes.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5, 6, or 7 with the High Availability or Resilient Storage Add On
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.