- Enabling device-mapper multipathing in Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- How to setup/configure device-mapper multipathing in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- We have allotted SAN LUN and attached them to RHEL 5 server. Need help in multipath configuration on my linux server?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux(RHEL) 4.2+, 5, 6, 7,
- Device Mapper Multipath(DM Multipath)
- For a simple and automated approach to setting up multipath devices then please try the Multipath Helper Lab Application.
- This functionality does not exist in releases of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 prior to Update 2. We recommend using the latest available release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux version 4 or later releases.
- For configuring
DM-multipathon RHEL 6, refer to How to configure Device Mapper Multipath in RHEL 6
- For more details on RHEL 6 DM Multipath refer to the product documentation: Setting Up DM-Multipath in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- For Setting Up DM Multipath in RHEL 7, refer product documentation: Setting Up DM Multipath in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.