- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Subscription Management
- Subscription-manager consume command shows
Subscription management service doesn't support Status Details.
subscription-manager list --consumedfails with the below message:
# subscription-manager list --consumed Status Details: Subscription management service doesn't support Status Details.
- Need to unregister the server and re-register it properly to
Customer Portalusing following commands:
# subscription-manager remove --all # subscription-manager unregister # subscription-manager clean
- For registration refer KBS Article.
- Server had been unregistered from the Customer Portal.
- Check if the server is still registered on the Customer Portal.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.