- Red Hat Customer Portal.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Red Hat Subscription Management.
- Subscription-manager consume command fails with the following message:
# subscription-manager list --consumed Status Details: Subscription management service doesn't support Status Details.
- Need to unregister the server and re-register it properly to
Customer Portalusing following commands:
# subscription-manager clean # yum clean all # rm -rf /var/cache/yum/*
- Now register the server by refering this KBS Article.
- Server had been unregistered from the Customer Portal.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.