- I have a Red Hat Enterprise Linux cluster using the default
tokentimeout value of 10 seconds. I want to increase this value to make the cluster more resilient against unresponsive nodes, network interruptions, or similar delays.
- I need to modify the cluster poll rate.
- How do I change/increase/modify cluster heartbeat token timeout value?
- How do I avoid problems due to a temporary network glitch in a cluster?
- How do I prevent cluster fencing due to temporary network split?
- How do I increase the amount of time required to detect failed nodes?
- How long will a Red Hat cluster wait before it fences the unresponsive node?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (with the High Availability Add-On)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (with the High Availability Add-On)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (with the High Availability Add-On)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (with the High Availability Add-On)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.