- Red Hat Customer Portal
- How to add a new user to my organization to access Red Hat Customer Portal, including Red Hat Network (RHN) Classic Hosted and Red Hat Subscription Management (RHSM)?
- I cannot access the EAP download. I get permission required error once I sign on to the portal.
- How do I add or modify user logins for Red Hat Customer Portal?
- Needs to add technical contacts so they can open support cases
- Additional login to the Red Hat Customer Portal
- How do I create/modify users within the customer support portal?
- How do I control user access to the Customer Portal?
- How do I access the User Management application?
- How do I create new user accounts?
- How do I deactivate user accounts?
- How to add a User to the Customer Portal in order for that user to open a Support Case
- Create a new user in order to raise a support case.
- Is there any way to restrict a user from downloading anything from Red Hat Customer Portal?
- How to remove user logins from Red Hat Customer Portal?
For security purposes, the
organization administrator for
Customer Portal account is the only individual who can
create and manage (Edit User, Change Access Permissions, Deactivate/Reactivate, etc) users for an existing organization.
If the current user is the
organization administrator, log into
Red Hat Customer Portal and refers to the steps described at How To Create and Manage Users page.
For further questions, please contact the Red Hat Customer Service.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.