Chapter 11. Customizing the process designer
You can customize the process designer in Business Central by editing the properties of the diagram editor on the Business Central Settings page.
- In Business Central, select the Admin icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Process Designer.
In the Properties section, update any of the following properties:
- Select the Auto hide category panel check box to automatically hide a category toolbar panel.
- In the Drawing area width field, enter an integer value between 2800 and 5600 to set the width of the drawing area.
- In the Drawing area height field, enter an integer value between 1400 and 2800 to set the height of the drawing area.
- Select the Enable HiDPI check box if you are using a high resolution display and are seeing blurry text and objects. This option is disabled by default.
- Click Save.