Chapter 8. Customizing artifact repository properties
In some cases, projects need to resolve external dependencies to build domain model JAR files. A repository contains the needed artifacts and has the following features:
- The repository is a Maven repository.
- All snapshots are time stamped.
- Assets are stored mostly in the local hard drive.
By default, the artifact repository is in
- In Business Central, select the Admin icon in the top-right corner of the screen and select Artifact Repository. The Artifact Repository page opens.
- Make selections and enter information in the Properties section.
- Click Save.