CDK is offered as a part of the Red Hat Developer Program. You can register for the Red Hat Developer Program and download CDK at developers.redhat.com.
Support for CDK
CDK is covered under Red Hat's Cooperative Community Support program.
CDK is intended for development purposes only. It is not intended for other purposes such as production environments and may not address known security vulnerabilities.
- As a member of the Red Hat Developer Program, you are encouraged to post your developer questions, issues, or topics using the
redhat-containerstag on StackOverflow.
- You can also join the CDK mailing list, email@example.com, and the Red Hat CDK team may review your questions.
- Documentation for CDK is available from the Red Hat Customer Portal: Product Documentation for Red Hat Container Development Kit.
Support Status for Container Images Running in CDK
We do not officially support any of the containers in CDK at this time.
Official Support for Container Deployments
For full support of running mission-critical applications inside of docker-formatted containers, you need an active RHEL 7 or RHEL Atomic subscription. Docker is available and fully supported via the Extras repository.
CDK Beta Support
CDK Beta releases provide a preview of the coming CDK release(s), are unsupported, and released under following conditions:
- Neither bug fixes nor errata are provided.
- Reported issues will be forwarded to Red Hat Engineering as proposed for inclusion in a future release.
- The upgrade path to subsequent releases will not be supported.