Production Support Scope of Coverage
If we ship it, we...
- Bug reports (dependent on product life cycle)
- Bug fixes1
- Red Hat Extras channel4
Do not support
- Modified RPMs
- Third-party software/drivers and uncertified hardware/hypervisors
- Community projects upon which enterprise releases are based
- Code development
- System and network design2
- Implementation and development of security rules and policies2
- Red Hat Supplementary / Optional channels34
- Technology preview features3
- Packages included to satisfy dependencies or "incidental inclusions" when deployed as standalone items3
- Red Hat will support bug fixes for packages included in support of core functionality.
- Add-on services are available for these exceptions. Ask your Red Hat sales representative for more information.
- Scope of coverage details.
- For specific support information regarding individual channels please reference https://access.redhat.com/articles/rhel-top-support-policies