- How to repair a filesystem in the rescue environment for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A system will not load after boot, and it requests a repair of an OS-dependent filesystem, i.e., typically either root or /var.
- The / (root) filesystem is going into read-only mode.
- How to repair the root or /var file system (either EXT or XFS)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- EXT and XFS file system
- Rescue Environment
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.