- How to setup SSH password-less login
- How do I setup SSH passwordless login
- How to install SSH identity key onto a remote host on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- How to transfer files between servers without username/password.
Getting below error on ssh client side even after appending rss public key to remote server:
Trying below from primary server after configuring rsa key: [firstname.lastname@example.org ~]$ ssh email@example.com Connection closed by 10.0.0.1
Getting below error on ssh server side in
sshd[xxxx]: Authentication refused: bad ownership or modes for directory /home/XXX
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.