How to make sure Oracle ASM devices pointing to multipath devices and not scsi paths, sd devices when using ASMLib to manage ASM disks?
- Oracle application crashes when a single path in multipath fails. The application should be unaware of underlying path failures.
- ASM crashed and with that the Oracle DB
- Using Device Mapper Multipathing for Oracle database, and expect Oracle LUNs to see multipath, not sd devices?
- How to make sure Oracle ASM devices pointing to multipath devices and not scsi paths, sd devices when using
- I/O's to the SAN are not shared across all the paths of multipath in Oracle application server configured with Oracleasm.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5, 6, 7, 8
- Oracle ASM using ASMLib
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.