- "You have not created a /boot/efi partition" is prompted on installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.
- The system has a BIOS RAID (RAID1), and UEFI is enabled on BIOS.
- I created custom layout include "boot/efi", "/" and "swap". (not /boot)
- This issue was not observed with auto-partition
- This issue was not observed when install RHEL6 on non-RAID HDD
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.