- Which fence agents should include an
<unfence>section in their
/etc/cluster/cluster.confon RHEL 6?
- Nodes are not being "unfenced" by
fence_scsiwhen they join a
- Do I need to configure something special so that the cluster enables access to the shared storage devices managed by my fence devices when a node joins?
- What storage fencing options are available?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 or 7 with the High Availability Add On
cmanclusters with or without
- A fence agent in use by one or more cluster nodes which controls access to a resource, such as storage, that must be enabled when a node joins the cluster. Agents provided by Red Hat that require such functionality are:
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.