- Red Hat Customer Portal
- Save to PDF needed for kbase articles
- For several use cases, we'd appreciate if there is an option available to store kbase articles to PDF file. We are aware that most current browsers do have a print to PDF option available. But this functionality does not work on our corporate labtops. Thus we'd like to have a button available, allowing to safe an article to PDF
- When browser use is restricted, provide a "Print to File" option within the knowledgebase solutions and articles.
- Internal RFE #1066395 has been raised to implement the requested feature
- This feature request (RFE) is under review by the Red Hat Customer Portal developers. If this RFE is of interest to you, please open a relevant support case via Red Hat Support
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.