- Unsupported Hardware Detected alert during RHEL install.
- While installing our RHEL6 baseline on a physical HP server I received the following alert "Unsupported Hardware Detected".
- I pressed the OK button and the installation proceeded. This resulted in a correctly installed system, everything seems to work correct.
- how can I find more information about on what part(s) of the system is found to be unsupported, how does this work?
- According to https://hardware.redhat.com/show.cgi?id=799066, the BL460c Gen8 is certified on Version RHEL6.1? how about more recent versions of RHEL6?
- Why "hardware compatibility" warning message is seen while booting Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 update 3 ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6.3 and 6.4
- HP BL460c Gen8 (possibly other hardware brands and models as well)
- Intel E5-26xx/24xx/16xx V2 Processors