- How to configure postfix for sender address rewriting? For example, when the system user oracle sends an email then postfix should rewrite "oracle@hostname" to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- When trying to deliver mail via my ISP mail relay, I get the following error in the logs:
553 5.7.1 <email@example.com>: Sender address rejected: not owned by user user@domain
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.