- The GlobalSign Root CA has expired on Jan 28 12:00:00 2014 GMT
- Certificate with serial number 02:00:00:00:00:00:d6:78:b7:94:05 has expired
Logs may include errors similar to;
conn=7878524 op=-1 fd=91 closed - SSL peer rejected your certificate as expired.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (RHEL), minor release <=5.10
- openssl-0.9.8e-26.el5_9.1 and older
- java-1.7.0-openjdk-188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206.el5_10 and older
- java-1.6.0-openjdk-220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168.el5_10 and older
- kdelibs-3.5.4-26.el5_7.1 and older
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.