Password policy on htpasswd user in RHOCP 4
- Is it feasible to establish a password age of 90 days for OAuth/htpasswd users in OCP?
Can an inactive/idle user session timeout of 10 minutes be configured?
- Is it possible to mandate complex passwords for users that include a combination of lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and special characters?
- Can a password lockout policy of 5 attempts with the wrong password be implemented?
- Is there a default time period of 30 minutes for password unlocks, and can an admin user reset the lock at any time?
- Can a minimum password length of 8 characters be enforced?
Is it possible to prohibit users from using their previous 10 passwords in their history?
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.