- Red Hat® Ansible Automation Platform 2.x
- How to use proxy while creating Execution Environments in disconnected setup?
- Trying to build a custom EE with the help of article: How Do I Create a New Execution Environment For Ansible Automation Platform 2.1? , but did not find an option to provide proxy details to communicate outside.
Need to set the proxy in execution-environment.yml like below:
additional_build_steps: prepend: | export http_proxy=proxy.example.com export HTTP_PROXY=proxy.example.com export https_proxy=proxy.example.com export HTTPS_PROXY=proxy.example.com
- There is a known open issue about the customization limitations with Ansible Builder.
- Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.