- Facing issue while installing RHV-H 4.4 on HP ProLiant BL 460C Gen9.
- Cannot install Red Hat Virtualization Host 4.4 due to the following error:
"Not asking for VNC because we don’t have a network” / “X or windows manager startup failed, failing back to text mode” / “Pane is dead”
- The same issue happens on both boot and legacy bios mode.
- Red Hat Virtualization Host (RHV-H) 4.4.
- Observed on (but not limited to) an HP ProLiant BL 460C Gen9 hardware.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.