- We have a system with kdump configured to dump vmcores over the network.
- The system is configured with a bonded network interface (
bond0, 2 slaves) with 802.3ad mode.
bond0's bonding options are configured in its corresponding
When we force a panic using the following commands:
# echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq # echo "c" > /proc/sysrq-trigger
the system hangs and never completes the dump.
- The same test done on a RHEL 5.6 node with bond0 interface in mode active/backup works fine.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.