- /boot/grub2/grubenv is missing after rear recover.
- Even though system can boot without /boot/grub2/grubenv, the following error output in messages files frequently.
systemd: Starting Mark boot as successful... grub2-set-bootflag: Error canonicalizing /boot/grub2/grubenv filename: No such file or directory systemd: grub-boot-success.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE systemd: grub-boot-success.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'. systemd: Failed to start Mark boot as successful.
- ReaR 2.4 doesn't have this issue.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 9
- ReaR 2.6
- SELinux disabled
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.