- Not able to install Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Microsoft Windows on two hard drives for dual booting.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows (all versions)
- The Red Hat Enterprise Linux installation is on /dev/hda drive or primary master device
- The Windows installation is on the /dev/hdb drive or primary slave device
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Learn more
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.