- System is booting from local disk. How to migrate the data to boot the system from SAN/multipath?
- I have an existing RHEL installation which boots from SAN. I wish to migrate this system from one SAN to another SAN.
- Existing SAN LUN to be decommissioned, and new SAN LUN desired to become boot device
- How to migrate from Powerpath to Multipath in Boot from SAN environment?
- Is there supported method of migrating from Powerpath to Multipath when the system is booting from emcpower devices.
- How to migrate 'Boot from SAN' to 'Boot from Local Disk' ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Boot to/from local disk
- Boot to/from SAN
device-mapper-multipathor a third-party multipathing solution such as EMC Powerpath
- Boot migration
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.