- can not see the LUNs presented from the SAN
- getting either error message:
scsi: host 2 channel 0 id 0 lun4194304 has a LUN larger than allowed by the host adapter"
scsi: host 0 channel 0 id 2 lun16643 has a LUN larger than allowed by the host adapter"
- tried setting
lpfc_max_lunsto 4200000 and get:
scsi_report_lun_scan: Allocation failure during SCSI scanning, some SCSI devices might not be configured"
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.