- How do I view the size of the backlog of a tcp socket in "LISTEN" state?
- How can I see the current and maximum count of handshaken TCP connections waiting in the
listen()backlog of a socket waiting to have
accept()called on them?
- How can I tell if increasing
listen(int sockfd, int backlog);has worked?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- TCP connections in
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.