OpenShift cluster not present or shown as Stale in OCM
- After an OpenShift cluster was installed, it is not shown on
- An OCP cluster is not registering in
console.redhat.comand showing in OpenShift Cluster Manager.
- Ownership of an OCP cluster on
console.redhat.comdoes not get updated and switched to the new owner after following the procedure Transferring ownership of a connected cluster
- An OpenShift cluster shows up as "Stale" in OpenShift Cluster Manager, in the Red Hat Hybrid Cloud Console (console.redhat.com). Why is that?
- In the OCM console, a cluster is shown as "Stale" even though it is running. How can this be fixed?
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP)
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO)
- OpenShift Managed (Azure)
- Red Hat OpenShift Cluster Manager (OCM)
- Red Hat Hybrid Cloud Console
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.