- This is a regression issue. This issue does not occur on RHEL8.3.
- When executing
targetctl restorewith the following steps, the following messages were output.
- 1) Save the iSCSI target configuration information with targetctl save command.
- 2) Deleted the configuration with targetctl clear command.
- 3) Restore the target information saved with targetctl restore command.
Storage Object block/storage1: Cannot set attribute alua_support: [Errno 22] Invalid argument, skipped Storage Object block/storage1: Cannot set attribute pgr_support: [Errno 22] Invalid argument, skipped
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8.4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.