- A remote DoS flaw was discovered in the way Apache httpd server handled Range HTTP headers: CVE-2011-3192, also known as "Apache killer"
- The "Apache Killer" threat has received a lot of attention in the IT trade press, e.g.
Apache httpd is affected, and in particular the versions included in the following products:
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS) 1.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.