I have Apache, mod_jk, JBoss configuration running on single IP and have 3 different apps running on 3 different Jboss instances on ports (App1:8080, App2:8180 and App3:8280). There is no cluster implemented.
The solutions I want is
- App1 should work with url: http://abc.com/test
- App2 should work with url: http://abc.com
- App3 should work with url: http://xyz.com
Is it possible to configure apache mod_jk to manage multipe sites, giving each site a different host name ? I have two instances and the example I'm looking at is:
i.e. each site has a distinct hostname and the homepage for each portal is available directly with no need for a path in the URL.
- Apache Web Server
- JBoss Enterprise Application Server (EAP) 4, 5
- JBoss Enterprise Web Server (EWS)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.