- We are planning to introduce a software product (Dynatrace) which sets itself up as a library which is loaded into all system processes using a global LD_PRELOAD entry.
- Seeking Red Hat support statement regarding use of Dynatrace OneAgent
- Evaluating Dynatrace as OCP monitoring
- Is Dynatrace supported ?
- Effect on Red Hat Support if Dynatrace installed
- In contrast to older versions dynatrace where it was done with an agents, new versions work with ld preloading. i.e. on servers where this is enabeld the /etc/ld.so.preload Is this supported ?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- Openshift Container Platform
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.