Is Dynatrace OneAgent supported with Red Hat Enterprise Linux ?
- We are planning to introduce a software product (Dynatrace) which sets itself up as a library which is loaded into all system processes using a global
- Seeking Red Hat Support statement regarding use of Dynatrace OneAgent.
- Evaluating Dynatrace as OCP monitoring.
- Is Dynatrace supported ?
- Effect on Red Hat Support if Dynatrace installed.
- In contrast to older versions dynatrace where it was done with an agents, new versions work with
ld preloading. i.e. on servers where this is enabeld the
/etc/ld.so.preload, is this supported?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.