- When using an Emulex network interface with uses the be2net driver, you receive a kernel panic during network operations.
- The kernel panic may have a reference to one of the following traces:
RIP [<fffffffff80020904>] netif_receive_skb+0x2a0/0x49f
Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at 0000000000000000 RIP: [<ffffffff80233442>] dev_gro_receive+0x19b/0x209
BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at (null) IP: [<ffffffff8126de9b>] memcpy_c+0xb/0x20
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 (seen on kernel version: kernel - 2.6.18-274.3.1.el5 and kernel - 2.6.18-194.17.4.el5)
- Red Hat Enterprise MRG Realtime 2.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.