- What is the resolution for the vulnerability reported in CVE-2011-1473?
- The CVE reports that, because of the processing power required to handle an SSL/TLS handshake, with renegotiation enabled, a user can send multiple handshakes per second due to the renegotiation request being permitted. This could allow a malicious user to send multiple renegotiation requests and exhaust server resources.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.