- A RHEL 6 system has a kernel panic on a divide by zero error in
find_busiest_group, and it fails to boot.
- A server hung unexpectedly with "divide by zero" error in
find_busiest_group, and a reboot was required:
divide error [...] RIP [<ffffffff81053b65>] find_busiest_group+0x5c5/0xb20 RSP <ffff880028363c40>
- A crash core analysis of a vmcore following an unexpected reboot in RHEL 6 reveals the following exception RIP in its backtrace:
[exception RIP: find_busiest_group+1477]
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.1
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.