- How can I avoid fence races or fence death scenarios when both nodes detect a token loss?
- How can I resolve a one-time fencing race without a quorum disk in two node clusters?
- My two node cluster turned itself off.
- Two Nodes fencing each other.
- Adding delay attribute in fencing agent
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 Update 6 or later, RHEL 6 Update 1 or later, or RHEL 7 with the High Availability Add On
- High Availability consisting of two cluster nodes
- While a
delaycan be used for various purposes, it is typically only needed in environments where those nodes can race to fence. This generally only occurs if the fence device is accessed over a separate network interface than that which is used for cluster communications.
- While a
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Learn more
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.