- Yum update in RHUI based clients shows system not registered.
- How to remove registration warning in RHUI systems?
- Disable subscription manager repositories in RHUI based systems.
- The yum command displays warning message while listing repositories in On-demand cloud instances which are fetching updates from RHUI server.
# yum repolist Updating Subscription Management repositories. Unable to read consumer identity This system is not registered to Red Hat Subscription Management. You can use subscription-manager to register. repo id repo name rhui-rhel-8-for-x86_64-appstream-rhui-rpms Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - AppStream from RHUI (RPMs) rhui-rhel-8-for-x86_64-baseos-rhui-rpms Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS from RHUI (RPMs)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Update Infrastructure (RHUI)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.