Security scanner detects "Treck TCP/IP stack multiple vulnerabilities" (Ripple20)
Detected Treck TCP\IP network stack.
- This plugin detects the usage of the Treck TCP/IP stack by the host thereby indicating that it could be potentially vulnerable to the Ripple20 vulnerabilities. Patches are being slowly rolled out by vendors and we will release plugins for patches as they are released by the vendors. In the interim, if you have applied the patches from the vendor for the Ripple20 vulnerabilities on this host, please recast the severity of this plugin.
- The Treck network stack used by the remote host is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
- CVEs: CVE-2020-11896,CVE-2020-11897,CVE-2020-11898,CVE-2020-11899,CVE-2020-11900,CVE-2020-11901,CVE-2020-11902,CVE-2020-11903,CVE-2020-11904,CVE-2020-11905,CVE-2020-11906,CVE-2020-11907,CVE-2020-11908,CVE-2020-11909,CVE-2020-11910,CVE-2020-11911,CVE-2020-11912,CVE-2020-11913,CVE-2020-11914
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Third-party security vulnerability scanner
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.