- Why are scripts under /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts directory gone in rhel8/9?
- How to install scripts under /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts directory in rhel8/9?
- Why are files in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scriptsignored? Where are interface configs now?
- My directory
/etc/sysconfig/network-scriptsis empty, but apparently from somewhere my system is picking up network interface configs?
- I changed a config in an ifcfg-file in directory
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts, why are these changes apparently ignored by the system?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 8 and 9
- NetworkManager, version 1.22.8 and later
- ifcfg-rh scripts
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.