- After installing Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the system does not boot properly to a GUI desktop; only black and white text login screens are seen.
X Windows Systemwas not selected during the install, how can it be added post-install?
- Getting error message:
Unable to import modules. Maybe you're not running under X?
- Unable to boot to GUI mode
startxcommand is not working.
- How to install K Desktop Environment ( KDE) post install on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 ?
- How to install the GNOME Desktop Environment from text mode on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5?
- Which packages need to be installed in RHEL for starting X11 server ?
- Need help to get "X Windows" system started on RHEL.
- Which rpm packages are required for graphical display?
- Successfully installed RHEL operating system, but not getting GUI.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- GNOME Desktop Environment
- K Desktop Environment
- X Window System
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Customize or extend