- Can Pacemaker avoid fencing the node running the (A)SCS instance in an SAP NetWeaver ASCS/ERS ENSA1 cluster with Standalone Resources?
- Can Pacemaker avoid fencing the node with the highest total resource priority in the event of a split brain?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- RHEL for SAP Applications
- RHEL for SAP Solutions
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.