- The HAproxy version shipped in OpenShift Container Platform to expose
Routeobjects does not support adding attributes like "Secure" or "SameSite" to the issued routing cookies (used to re-target pods).
- Modern web browsers (e.g.: Google Chrome) are changing the default behavior for how cookies will be sent in first and third party contexts. As a result, the sticky sessions configured in HAproxy will no longer work.
- Any cookies used by a site will be considered as third-party cookies when the site is displayed within the frame.
- For cookies needed in a third-party context, it will be required to ensure they are marked as
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP)
- 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- HAproxy 1.8.23 or lower
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.