- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP)
- Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated (OSD)
- Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA)
aws-efs-csi-driver-operatorEFS CSI Driver operator
- Is the AWS EFS Provisioner available and supported on Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform?
- Is the
aws-efs-operatorsupported in OCP?
- For OpenShift Container Platform 3.11 the AWS EFS Provisioner is available as a Tech Preview feature:
aws-efs-operator community operator is not supported by Red Hat in OCP 4. Regarding the
aws-efs-csi-driver-operator from the
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.9 the AWS Elastic File Service CSI Driver Operator is available as a Tech Preview feature:
For OpenShift Container Platform 4.10 the AWS Elastic File Service CSI Driver Operator is now Generally Available (GA).
Note: If the
aws-efs-operatorcommunity operator is already installed, it's possible to migrate to the
aws-efs-csi-driver-operatorCSI Driver operator as explained in Migration from
Starting with OCP 4.10, the
aws-efs-csi-driver-operator is supported.
To check if the unsupported
aws-efs-operator.openshift-operators community operator is installed, it's possible to check the installed operators in the cluster:
$ oc get operators | grep -i efs
- Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
- Red Hat OpenShift Dedicated
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.