- Pods which are started on a node are stuck in the state
ContainerCreatinguntil they are manually deleted or the host is rebooted.
- Pods are stuck in
Terminatingstate until the OpenShift Node is manually rebooted.
- There were problems with deployments because most deploy pods have been in
ContainerCreatingstate for more than a day.
- Starting a container using
/usr/bin/docker-current: Error response from daemon: containerd: container did not start before the specified timeout
- We are seeing a ton of the below messages in
journaland are unable to start any new container using
dockeron this particular node.
Jun 24 10:10:26 node123 crond: pam_systemd(crond:session): Failed to create session: Connection timed out Jun 24 10:10:26 node123 systemd-logind: Failed to start user slice user-0.slice, ignoring: Connection timed out ((null)) Jun 24 10:10:51 node123 systemd-logind: Failed to start session scope session-13692.scope: Connection timed out
- Reporting a strange error message from
systemdafter which various operation related to
Jun 04 14:03:35 node123 systemd: Failed to propagate agent release message: Operation not supported
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.