This article aims provide answers to general questions about Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real-time.
- What is Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real-time?
- What is the kernel-rt package?
- What is the difference between normal and real-time RHEL kernel?
- What are the benefits of using RHEL for Real-Time?
- How to install and set up RHEL for Real-Time?
- Are there any special configurations needed for RHEL for Real-Time?
(This applies also for Red Hat MRG products, which are the predecessor of RHEL for Real-Time)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux for Real-Time
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.