- How to configure an EJB client in JBoss EAP 6 ?
- How to use scoped contexts in EJB Client for JBoss EAP 6 ? What are the advantages of scoped context ?
- How to access a remote EJB in EAP 6?
- The client is successfully able to communicate with local JBoss hosted EJBs but throws errors while communicating with remote EJBs.
- What JNDI names should be used in EJB Client for JBoss EAP 6?
- We have a standalone remote EJB Client calling an EJB deployed in JBoss. But we do not have jboss-ejb-client.properties. Can we specify client properties programmatically in EJB client?
- Is it possible to call EJBs from separate applications that's backward compatible with JBoss EAP 5.1? How to call EJB from a client in EAP 6?
- Username and Password is visible while using jboss-ejb-client.properties, Is there any other way to connect the EJB client using xml files?
- What configuration needs to be done for EJB client authentication in standalone-.xml file in EAP 6?
- Is it mandatory to set property "jboss.naming.client.ejb.context" to true?
- How to perform EJB lookup programmatically without using @EJB ?
- How to configure an EJB client in the migration from EAP 5.1.1 to EAP 6.2?
- How to invoke an unsecure BeanManage or EJB method in EAP 6 from a remote client?
"javax.transaction.RollbackException: ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction".
- When calling a remote EJB Service within an EJB implementation using
TransactionManagementType.CONTAINERwe encounter transaction management issues (
ARJUNA016053: Could not commit transaction) when the ejbRootNamingContext and jndiContext are closed. Not invoking the context close statements lead to remoting3.ProtocolExceptions complaining about too many open channels.
EJB transactionpolicy is set to
CONTAINERwhich delegates all the transaction handling to the
JBOSS EJB container. The application itself does not do any transaction handling.
- Could it be that this particular part is still buggy in
JBOSS 6.3.0and the bug that was fixed for 6.1.1 was only done for other transaction policies?
- Seeing this exception on client:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerException at org.jboss.ejb.client.remoting.RemotingConnectionEJBReceiver.<init>(RemotingConnectionEJBReceiver.java:102)
- Unable to do EJB remote lookup, getting NameNotFoundException on jndi name. We are trying to get the ejb remote object by providing the below properties to the Initial Context:
Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY -> org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory PROVIDER_URL -> remote://localhost:4447
- We are getting
NameNotFoundExceptionon jndi name we are providing.
After EJB calls, there are lots of local connections(127.0.0.1) being created and not closed. This is making the server very slow in due course of time.
Getting EJBCLIENT000025 Exception during invocation of the EJB
- How to achieve trust domain in 2 jboss instances, where these 2 instances will not be in cluster mode and where it will be possible to call remote EJB in EAP 6 from an EJB client which is also in EAP 6?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.